1. How does it work?
PaperFixr.com uses expert editors to ensure your document is polished and of the highest quality. To begin, click "Order" in the top menu bar of the website. Select your desired document return time. Complete the required information on the order form, upload your document, and submit the form. Next, submit your billing information and pay via any major credit card or through your bank account using PayPal. Once your order is received, PaperFixr.com's expert editors will edit and proofread your document. Once finished, your document will be returned via email from email@example.com. Pretty easy, eh?
2. How many editors will review my document?
PaperFixr uses two editors to review every document order. This ensures that your document is returned with the highest degree of quality and accuracy.
3. What types of documents may I submit?
PaperFixr.com edits academic papers, business documents, admission essays, articles, dissertations, company brochures, books, novels, resumes, short stories, advertisements, letters, and website content. Have a different type of document? No problem. Simply select "Other" on your order form.
4. How do I receive my document once it has been edited?
Your completed document will be returned to you via the email address provided on your order form from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email address to your email address list in order to avoid any possible spam email filtering by your email client. Additionally, check your spam email folder if you do not receive your document in your selected return time. Call customer support immediately if you still have not received it.
5. When my document is returned to me, how will I know what has been edited?
In order to show the corrections and revisions made by PaperFixr.com, a PDF will be returned that reflects these using the "Track Changes" function in Microsoft Word. Find out more about "Track Changes" by clicking here. For other uploaded file types that do not support "Track Changes," the document will be returned with revisions and corrections incorporated.
6. Does PaperFixr.com guarantee the editing work?
Yes. If you aren't satisfied with the quality of PaperFixr.com's editing for any reason, we will conduct a second review for free. It's that simple.
7. What file types can be uploaded for editing?
The following file types are accepted for upload: .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .html, and .htm. For those file types which do not allow "Track Changes," the document will be returned with PaperFixr's revisions and corrections incorporated. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
8. Does PaperFixr.com proofread books and novels?
Absolutely! We particularly enjoy editing books and novels, and we have edited several manuscripts for many published authors.
9. Does PaperFixr.com accept documents in any language?
PaperFixr.com only accepts submission of documents that are written in English.
10. What credit cards are accepted by PaperFixr.com?
All credit/debit card transactions are processed through PayPal, which accepts all major card types. If you have any questions, please click here for more information.
11. Can I still order a document without a Paypal account?
Yes! PayPal is only transaction service to process credit card, debit card, and other types of payments. Therefore, you do not need a PayPal account to process your order.
12. My document contains sensitive information. How can I ensure that my document will be handled appropriately while it is in the editing process?
13. When does PaperFixr.com accept document submissions for editing?
PaperFixr.com accepts document orders 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. However, our customer support hours are 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. PST Monday through Friday.
14. I am having difficulty using PaperFixr.com. Who should I contact?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (202) 810-FIXR (3497).
1. How does it work?